Estate PlanningRead More
Your financial situation is unique, but tax and financial planning is something that can benefit everyone. Through the years, your needs will change drastically—from paying off student debt, to starting a business or professional practice, to planning for your children’s education, to enjoying a comfortable retirement. Our team of experienced professionals can help you reach your goals, while managing transitions with the best tax strategies.
How We Help
Corporate structures and personal finances
Business and personal taxes are intertwined. We can help you identify ways to structure your business and personal finances to manage taxes effectively and keep you on track for a solid financial future.
Selling your business
Whether you’re moving on to other ventures or heading into retirement, we can help with business valuation, succession planning, wills, and family trusts. We’ll help you maximize the return on your years of hard work.
Estate planning and retirement
We’ll work with you to identify the amount you’ll need to live – where and how you want – when you stop working. We will help you with estate planning and tax strategies that minimize taxes and ensure your family’s financial well-being after you are gone.
- US Citizens and US Green Card Holders
- Businesses with Cross-border Employees
- Businesses with US Operations:
- Canadians Investing in US Real Estate / Living Part-time in the US (“Snowbirds”):
- Canadians or Americans with Exposure to US Gift and Estate Tax:
- Canadians or Americans Working or Moving Permanently Across the Border:
- International Network of Trusted Tax & Accounting Professionals
- Taxpayers Applying for US Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN/EIN):
- US & Cross-Border Tax Services
- Stage II Office Opening
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audits
- Succession planning
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED)
- Cross-border taxation
- Commodity tax services (HST/GST)
- Corporate restructuring
- Family trusts
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Corporate and personal tax returns
- Accounting software consulting and implementation
New Tax Rules for Family Business Owners In Place…But More Changes Coming
Medical Expense Tax Credit – Nursing Homes vs. Retirement Homes
What to Plan for When Selling Your Business in 2021