Effective Use and Tax Planning of Your Professional Corporation – Video
October 06, 2020
In this webinar recording, the head of GGFL’s Health Professional Practice, Donna Ho-Faloon, discusses how medical and dental professionals can most effectively make use of their professional corporation.
In the video, Donna discusses:
– Savings and tax deferral
– Tax efficient financing for the purchase of a practice or staring a practice
– Income splitting (pre-TOSI rules/before 2018)
– Dividends to an inactive spouse when the active shareholder is 65+ years old
– Lifetime capital gains exemptions
– Purification strategies to ready your corporation for future share sale
– Tax implications of separation or divorce
Thank you to the lawyers at Low Murchison Radnoff LLP for hosting the webinar.
Recorded September 24, 2020.